The Wee Kelpie Helensburgh
Wee Kelpie Helensburgh, 82 West Clyde Street, Helensburgh, G84 8BB have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for Fish and Chips 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and this Fish & Chip Shop / Restaurant has demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the Good Food Award for Fish and Chips 2020.We cook Fish and Chips to order, served with a smile. Choose from a variety of fish including thick boneless fillets of cod, haddock, scallops, fritto misto and our daily specials.We specialise primarily in Fish and Chips however our butchers sausages, black pudding bites and haggis bites and chicken goujons are firm favourites with our customers.Add a side of homemade tartare sauce or homemade mushy peas to compliment your meal. Your food will be cooked in beef dripping and served in biodegradable boxes. We also have a gluten free menu available 7 days a week.The Wee Kelpie opens 4pm-9pm every day.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Wee Kelpie Helensburgh, 82 West Clyde Street
- Address: Wee Kelpie, 82 West Clyde Street,
Argyll and Bute
United Kingdom: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pmMon4:00 pm - 9:00 pmTue4:00 pm - 9:00 pmWed4:00 pm - 9:00 pmThu4:00 pm - 9:00 pmFri4:00 pm - 9:00 pmSat4:00 pm - 9:00 pmSun4:00 pm - 9:00 pmPhone: 01436 675000
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Great tasting food with good portions , staff are friendly...15th July 2019 - 7:48 pm by mark harrison
- Always excellent Haddock and Chips. Brilliant staff. Just...8th June 2019 - 10:11 am by samara Jones-Hall
- I have visited three times and can honestly say they should...8th April 2019 - 3:21 pm by Simon
- Fantastic Fish and chips the best we have had. The home...18th March 2019 - 12:32 pm by Alisha