The Wee Kelpie Helensburgh
Wee Kelpie Helensburgh, 82 West Clyde Street, Helensburgh, G84 8BB have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for Fish and Chips 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and this Fish & Chip Shop / Restaurant has demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the Good Food Award for Fish and Chips 2020.We cook Fish and Chips to order, served with a smile. Choose from a variety of fish including thick boneless fillets of cod, haddock, scallops, fritto misto and our daily specials.We specialise primarily in Fish and Chips however our butchers sausages, black pudding bites and haggis bites and chicken goujons are firm favourites with our customers.Add a side of homemade tartare sauce or homemade mushy peas to compliment your meal. Your food will be cooked in beef dripping and served in biodegradable boxes. We also have a gluten free menu available 7 days a week.The Wee Kelpie opens 4pm-9pm every day.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Wee Kelpie Helensburgh, 82 West Clyde Street
- Address: Wee Kelpie, 82 West Clyde Street,
Argyll and Bute
United Kingdom: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pmMon4:00 pm - 9:00 pmTue4:00 pm - 9:00 pmWed4:00 pm - 9:00 pmThu4:00 pm - 9:00 pmFri4:00 pm - 9:00 pmSat4:00 pm - 9:00 pmSun4:00 pm - 9:00 pmPhone: 01436 675000
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- This place is fantastic .They cook everything fresh. The...9th November 2019 - 10:04 pm by Angela Hopkins
- A well deserved award for this Fish & Chips establishment...7th November 2019 - 12:20 pm by Maureen Bessant
- Brilliant Fish and Chip Shop.2nd November 2019 - 12:55 am by Loulie Kyriacou
- Best chip shop in Swindon. Caters for vegans, vegetarians,...1st November 2019 - 8:57 am by Wendy Down