New Celtic Restaurant in Aberaeron
New Celtic Restaurant in Aberaeron, 8 Market Street, Aberaeron, Ceredigion, SA46 0AS have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for Fish and Chips 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and this Fish & Chip Shop / Restaurant has demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the Good Food Award for Fish and Chips 2020.
The New Celtic Restaurant is a restaurant for all occasions, located close to the harbour in the beautiful town of Aberaeron, west wales. Enjoy stunning views whilst you tuck into a hearty breakfast, mid morning coffee with homemade cake or traditional welsh tea. Choose from an extensive lunch and supper menu which includes our famous fish and chips. We have homemade desserts and local award winning welsh ice cream. We can promise you good food in a comfortable setting and a friendly helpful service. No need to book, just come along, coach parties welcome.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
New Celtic Restaurant in Aberaeron, 8 Market Street
- Address: New Celtic Restaurant, 8 Market Street,
United Kingdom: 8:00 am - 9:00 pmMon8:00 am - 9:00 pmTue8:00 am - 9:00 pmWed8:00 am - 9:00 pmThu8:00 am - 9:00 pmFri8:00 am - 9:00 pmSat8:00 am - 9:00 pmSun8:00 am - 9:00 pmPhone: 01545 570369
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Great tasting food with good portions , staff are friendly...15th July 2019 - 7:48 pm by mark harrison
- Always excellent Haddock and Chips. Brilliant staff. Just...8th June 2019 - 10:11 am by samara Jones-Hall
- I have visited three times and can honestly say they should...8th April 2019 - 3:21 pm by Simon
- Fantastic Fish and chips the best we have had. The home...18th March 2019 - 12:32 pm by Alisha